Family Support and Information Service
Hospital can be a stressful place, but it's important to remember that you're never alone. The family support and information team can help with the following:
- Breathing space and the chance to take a break.
- Access to the internet.
- Information about your family's health and wellbeing, and organisations that can support you.
- Support during difficult conversations with hospital staff or your workplace.
- Guidance through difficult processes such as birth or death registrations.
- Emotional support or access to organisations that can support your mental health and wellbeing.
The Family Support and Information Service office is based on the ground floor of the RHC round the corner from Radio Lollipop. The office is open between 10am and 4pm every weekday and 10 to 4pm every alternative Saturday.