Answers to some of the common questions we are asked. Don't forget to use the Useful Links section of this site too.
Use these links for answers to questions on...
- Health Rights - Including help on seeing your records, retrieving lost NHS details, making a complaint, and access to other languages.
- Hospitals and other facilities - Find your way there, visiting timesinfo, etc.
- Know who to turn to? These pages can help you find the treatment you need - including information on Dentists.
- Treatment and Services - includes advice on what to do at night and weekends (out of hours).
- Using this website - How to make the most of this website, ways to make your computer work better for you, privacy and help downloading files.
- Who and what is NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde? - Some basic info on us, what we do, about the Board members, meetings, papers, etc.
- Can I get work experience with NHSGGC? Who to contact if you are at school, a student, or looking to volunteer.
- How can I make a charitable donation? How to get in touch if you wish to donate to a ward or service.
- I want to return NHS equipment but don't know who to contact Thankyou, please contact EquipU tel 0845 270 2246 (calls costs up to 8p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge per minute)