There are a number of Money Advice Services in you local area who can give free and confidential support on financial issues.
These services can:
• Help you to claim benefits you are entitled to
• Help you to fill out benefit forms
• Help to support you in benefit appeals
• Deal with creditors on your behalf
• Look at options to have accounts put on hold
• Help you to keep track of what you spend
• Provide legal assistance.
To find your nearest Money Advice Scotland Service telephone:
0141 572 0237 or go to www.moneyadvicescotland.org.uk