For regular check ups, planned routine treatment and emergency care, if you have not registered with an NHS dentist, do so as soon as possible. Call the Dental Advice Helpline for advice and information on 0141 201 4209.
- At night, weekends and holidays, call NHS 24 on 111
- NHS Dental Advice Helpline 0141 201 4209
- What is a dental emergency?
- If you are unregistered and require emergency treatment, contact NHS 24 on 111.
To find your nearest Dentist, enter your Postcode in the search box now.
- If registered call your dentist immediately. There should be a recorded message giving the arrangements for emergency cover.
- If you are not registered call NHS 24 on 111.