For regular check ups, planned routine treatment and emergency care, if you have not registered with a dentist, do so as soon as possible.
Call the Dental Advice Helpline for advice and information on 0141 201 4209.
- Dental out-of-hours service NHS 24 on 111.
- NHS Dental Advice Helpline 0141 201 4209
- What is a dental emergency?
- If you are unregistered and require emergency treatment, contact NHS24 on 111.
To find your nearest Dentist, enter your Postcode in the search box now.
- If registered call your dentist immediately. There should be a recorded message giving the arrangements for emergency cover.
- If you are not registered call the out-of-hours service at NHS 24 on 111.