This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Mental Health - at Christmas and New Year

For mental health problems contact your GP who can refer you to Community Mental Health Services in local areas.

Crisis services are available for patients who are already known to Community Mental Health Services.
The out-of-hours Community Psychiatric Nurse service can be accessed directly